1500-series-500.jpg

Seller Details

Humless 1500 Series 1.3kWh
Quantity Views Date Posted
30 6811 Tue November 15, 2016
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$1,699.00 $50.00 Excellent
Description:

This is a NEW Humless 1500 Series generator.  It has the larger 1.3kWh storage capacity, not the smaller 0.64kWh.  The retail price for this product is $2019, and I sell them on Amazon for $1908.49.  With all that is going on right now, I wanted to offer these at the lowest price that I could get away with as a reseller to other members of AVOW.  I have multiple personal units that are always fully charged and ready for immediate use, and then I have solar panels for longer term use.

If you are considering a Goal Zero Yeti, please research the difference between the type of battery it uses versus the type of battery in the Humless.  There are massive advantages with the Humless battery.

If you are near Utah Valley and want to pick up, there isn't any shipping charge.  Shipping within the U.S. is usually around $50. Let me know if you have any questions.

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Lindon UT
Keywords: Humless solar generators

Author
evejaa

Comment Date: Wed October 17, 2018
I am interested in know more. Why is this better than a goal zero.

Does this unit include solar panels. Can more exterior batteries be added, what is max solar panels it can handle.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more ads by this user