Solar_Powered_Generator_1_edit.JPG

Seller Details

DC/AC Power Inverters Perfect for Solar and Wind Portable Power Applications
Quantity Views Date Posted
100 8238 Fri November 11, 2016
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$125.00 None Excellent
Description:

I have 3 pallets of Brand New Still in the box) high-end Synergex Power Inverters that were given to me in a trade that I need to sell.

These inverters are manufactured by "Cotek", re-branded to "Synergex" for a local re-seller who went out of business....Thus the trade, 3 pallets for IT services rendered by me. 

These are among the better-manufactured inverters out there, are CPU controlled with pure sine wave 120VAC power out, and are designed for long term continuous use making them a practical choice to power the important items in your home or bug-out location, and with their continuous 'Pure Sine-Wave' AC power out, they are also designed to power sensitive electronics.

I took the trade because I have a few designs in mind for small to medium size portable Solar and Semi-Portable Solar/Wind power systems. These inverters have built-in multistage power saving controls to conserve and extend battery life and power output, as well as advanced automatic load sensing which adjusts to increased load to keep the AC power and Watt output constant. The larger 1500 and 2000 watt inverters offer hardwired connectivity for Off-grid or Grid-tie in applications.

I have these amazing inverters in the following configurations, and I am offering to my AVOW friends at wholesale prices....

$125 - PureSine 300W (600W Peak) (Cotek S-series)
$400 - PureSine 1500W (3000W Peak) (Cotek S-series)
$500 - PureSine 2000W (4000W Peak) (Cotek S-series)

$200 - Velocity 700W (1400W Peak) (Cotek SP-series)
$375 - Velocity 1000W (2000W Peak) (Cotek SP-series)
$425 - Velocity 1500W (3000W Peak) (Cotek SP-series) (12v & 24v In)
$525 - Velocity 2000W (4000W Peak) (Cotek SP-series) (12v & 24v In)

I have images of some of the 'S-Series' inverters along with an example of an affordable portable Solar power generator to perfect many smaller applications.

I built this inexpensive Solar generator using a 45 Watt Amorphous Solar Panel system, a voltage regulator, and a 100 Watt/7 Amp Solar Charge Regulator  The use of Amorphous Solar Panels in this instance means that high temperatures and shading have less impact on solar panel performance, so it will charge even on cloudy days.

This portable solution is perfect for use with the 300Watt PureSine of the 700W Velocity inverter and will keep One 12v or 2 12v stacked in series, 'Sealed Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) Lead Acid Deep Cycle Batteries' well charged.

The 300W version of this system as shown will allow me to run my Yaesu FT-857D mobile base station through my Switching power supply which protects the radio from power fluctuations, and additionally, also power or charge any other important communications equipment, and lighting at night and a 700W inverter in this same system just increases that capacity especially when you stack 2 batteries in series.

I would be happy to help build one for you for a small fee, but I will definitely include the plans, and parts to order to build this Solar Power Generator with any inverter purchase.

Please PM through AVOW, or call me at 801-738-1604 and we can discuss how to arrange payment and shipping.

If you happen to be local to my area, (Utah and Salt Lake Counties) I can also deliver what you order personally to you. 

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Eagle Mountain Utah
Keywords: Power Generator Solar Wind Inverter Grid Off-Grid Preparedness