value_pak.png Laundry.png

Seller Details

Health & Wellness/Household
Quantity Views Date Posted
450 6796 Wed September 24, 2014
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
Best Offer None Excellent
Description:

I am a Melaleuca.com rep and would like to share my passion of toxin-free household products as part of our long-term storage. These products save money and keep us healthy and will be essential in an emergency.  Planning ahead is essential if you will keep your family comfortable and healthy in an emergency.. washing clothes, dishes, living areas and personal hygiene are all essential.  Nutrition, first aid and essential oils are all part of keeping us well and once TSHF is no time to find out that what you are storing isn't going to do the job..  If your NOT storing and using Melaleuca products everyday, you're paying too much AND not getting a healthy product.

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Pocatello, Idaho
Keywords: Melaleuca, toxin-free, non-food storage, health, essentials, soap, laundry, personal care,

Author
Little Sister

Comment Date: Wed January 17, 2018
Would you mind if I called you tomorrow or you called me? My Internet went down on Friday night and nobodyís been able to get it back up. Itís making a real conversation difficult.

You sure can make a one time purchase direct from Melaleuca at preferred prices.

If youíre familiar with Melaleuca our prices havenít been raised in over 20 years. They are nearly always cost less than anywhere else.

I have a passion for preparedness and I put together, on my own, something I call my 90 day shoebox.

I can tell you about it tomorrow give me a call. I should be going crazy by then with no Internet lol.

call anytime

Lynda

208-339-3885
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more ads by this user