www.iplantosurvive.info
Quantity Views Date Posted
10000 9805 Mon July 28, 2014
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
Best Offer None Excellent
Description:

Home Land Security warns:

(AMERICA WILL LOSE POWER)

Weather by an EMP or CME or a Grid Down Terrorist Attack, WE WILL LOSE POWER and soon.  And No matter how we loose power WE COULD BE IN THE DARK FOR YEARS, EVEN FOREVER!

I can show you how to prepare for such an event and when you lose power you will be sitting in your home with lights and power.  I live in a large 5 bedroom home that is all electric with a big chest freezer and 3 teenagers who all have large TV's, DVD Players, Game Consoles and more.  My smallest power bill was $67.00 and my average is about $100.00 per month.  When I loose grid power to my home the only way I can tell is by looking at the street light across the street to see if it's lit or not.

I have a 12 volt system that charges a bank of batteries and from that I run almost all my house lights, inside, outside and in my basement. I have a 12 volt coffee pot, a 12 volt Evaporative "Swamp" Cooler to cool my home, a 12 volt alarm clock and a 12 volt electric blanket to keep us warm on cold winter nights.  I even have a 12 volt Plastic Pail Hot water heater to make me FREE hot water from wasted energy thay would otherwise be dumped and wasted.  I even have an Aquaponics set up that grows fresh fish and fast vegetables to eat and that is powered by 12 volt as well. 

Let me show you how I did all this and you can do the same as me.  (This is NOT a Grid tie system, my system works independently of your grid power).  Read my full story at:  http://www.iplantosurvive.info

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Dardanelle, AR
Keywords: survival, alternative energy, green power, Hybrid home power