Humless_1.jpg
Humless_1.jpg SolarKit.png

Seller Details

Humless Sentinel Solar Generator
Quantity Views Date Posted
10 11188 Tue September 17, 2013
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$1,075.00 $35.00 Excellent
Enter Your quantity you wish to buy and hit buy it now. Your quanity must be no more than the quantity listed above!
Description:

I have several new in the box Humless Sentinel units available.  I actually rep these to most of the preparedness companies.  One of my clients has over supplied themselves with inventory for an event that got canceled.  Looking to re coup cost at the wholesale price that was paid.  1075.00 for the Sentinel and 425.00 for the solar kit.  These are the whole prices that they cost.  If you ever wanted one of these now would be a good time to get one.  I can ship for 35.00 for the Sentinel(Fed Ex) and 35.00 for the Solar Kit. If you are local Im happy to meet up with you. But if I'm to ship then you probably better contact me with what you would like and I will send a paypal invoice to you for payment.  The pay option here seems to calculate it different than what was input in the required fields. Questions? call or text Thx Ben 801-427-6350  or email cascadecontracting@hotmail.com

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Salt Lake City (Sandy)
Keywords: Humless Solar Generator Goal Zero kit battery charger