solavei_no_contract.jpg

Seller Details

Cell Phone Service-No Contract
Quantity Views Date Posted
0 8445 Mon September 17, 2012
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$49.00 None Excellent
Description:

Unlimited talk, text, and data for $49 per month with no contract! Nationwide 4G network partnered with TMobile. You can buy a phone from them or you may be able to use the phone you already have. Take a look at the compensation for introducing people to the network. You can choose to use the network without committing to sell.

Here is my link, go take a look: www.joinclaudine.com

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Kennewick
Keywords: cell phone unlimited data text voice

Author
clodhopr

Comment Date: Wed September 19, 2012
I got my husband and two of my kids on the Solavei service, so now the monthly cost for my phone is $29 and I got a $50 bonus!

How much is your monthly bill? Does $49 or less for free everything sound good? If yes, check it out here http://www.joinclaudine.com
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more ads by this user