RANDY_HALL_OUTERCASE.jpg
supersize

Seller Details

Randy Hall's DVD "We Have Been Warned"
Quantity Views Date Posted
47 4917 Mon February 6, 2012
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$17.95 None Excellent
Enter Your quantity you wish to buy and hit buy it now. Your quanity must be no more than the quantity listed above!
Description:

Randy Hall has pursued a serious study of the scriptures since his youth .  He has dedicated his studies to the
topic of end time events for the past 22 years.  This DVD takes you through a journey of the scriptures and history to show the events that have taken place and will take place preceding the Second Coming of our Savior.  Using the scriptures and the Prophets, Randy has located the time frame for these events to occur.  For the past fifteen years he has given lectures on this topic and has now put his studies on this rare DVD entitled "We Have Been Warned."

"And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man."   D&C 45:39

"There is a portent of stormy weather ahead to which we had better give heed."  Pres. Hinckley, Oct. Conference 1998

To order Randy Hall's DVD  "We Have Been Warned" 
Please choose one of the following:

#1    Can be purchased on eBay under the 
         Title  - “We have been warned”

OR

#2     Send check or money order to:
          Randy Hall
          PO Box A
          Moreland, ID 83256

1 DVD -    $17.95
         5 or more -$15.95
         Price includes shipping

Name ____________________________________________

Address___________________________________________

Quantity   ___@ $17.95 each = Total  ____________________
                ___@ $15.95 each = Total ____________________
Please include this information in your order.
If you want to buy locally or have any questions email  tlckirk@yahoo.com

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Bingham County, Idaho
Keywords: Randy Hall DVD End Days Prepare Isaiah Daniel

Author
my2ndchapter

Comment Date: Tue March 27, 2012
I have tried to purchase a quantity of 5 of Randy Hall's DVD "We Have Been Warned" however, when I try to check-out the price for 5 should be $15.95 or $79.75 total, but the total shown at check-out instead reflects $17.95 each for a total of $ 89.75 which is incorrect. As advertised above the charge for 5 or more is $15.95. Can this please be corrected in-order that I may pace the order. Please PM my2ndchapter on AVOW when I am able to place this order. Also when I went to check-out, the total was $448.48 and now I wonder where this figure came from? I just want 5 DVD's at $15.95 each for a total of $79.95. Thanks
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more ads by this user