supersize

Seller Details

THRIVE Food - Freeze Dried and Dehydrated food
Quantity Views Date Posted
0 8129 Mon August 2, 2010
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$22.87 $6.99 Excellent
Description:

Items for sale:  #10 cans of freeze dried sliced strawberries.  Zero additives of any kind.  Just 100% pure strawberries. Price is $22.87 per each #10 can.  Shipping is $6.99 for up to $70 in product cost.  $9.99 for $71 and over.  As this is drop shipping from the manufacturer directly, there is technically an unlimited supply.

Servings: 45 

Shelf Life Opened:  1 year 

Shelf Life Unopened:  25 years

THRIVE Food is the premium quality freeze dried food you're looking for in food storage that will be worth eating in 25 years!  Think of it as an investment in food that will look good, taste good and retain nutritional value for 25 years.  These freeze dried strawberries are a fabulous addition to your "boring" foods that will sustain life but could use some extra color, texture, flavor and vitamin value that only freeze dried fruit can provide.   Don't waste another dime on canned fruits that have added ingredientes (sugar), are boiled to death, and have a shelf life of only a few years. 

Dehydrated foods last only half as long as freeze dried food, and have nasty preservatives, as well. 

Why not invest in food that will give you real nutrition, not just fill your stomach.  This truly is an investment considering the percentage of inflation-- what investments are giving you that kind of return right now?  Investing in food is simple and easy.  Use the food you store right now and store real food you're actually going to use, after your basics are covered. 

TO USE:  Simple hydration of freeze dried fruit in a bowl of cold water for about 5 minutes is all that's needed.  Or just eat it straight out of the can!

One taste and you'll be hooked, like I was, You have to taste this freeze dried food to believe it!  I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  If you don't like it, you get your money back-- less S&H-- and keep the can!  That's how confident I am you'll LOVE this food. 

TO ORDER:  Contact me at wyosummit@gmail.com and I'll let you know how to order while I'm getting my PayPal account set up.  :)  Thanks!  Angelina

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Shipped from Lindon, Utah
Keywords: strawberries "freeze dried food" "food storage"