New Thread
Register Store Classifieds Mark Forums Read

banner

[ Place an Ad ]
Home » Food & Water

Previous Ad    Next Ad

Seller Details

Raw almonds available $4/lb. Place your order soon!
Quantity Views Date Posted
1 7228 Wed October 21, 2009
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$4.00 None Excellent
Description:
Hi, I am coordinating a group buy for raw almonds in the Phoenix area through the greensmoothiegirl.com website. This group purchase occurs only once a year. Here is what I am offering:

Product Amount Price Quantity ordered Total price
Almonds, raw 5 lbs $20.00

Almonds, raw & organic (from Spain) 5 lbs $30.00

Coconut oil, raw, organic, extra virgin 1 gal $55.00

Extra Virgin Olive Oil in tin 1 gal $35.00

VitaMineral Green 6 bottle case 17.6 oz x 6 $265.00

VitaMineral Green 1 bottle 17.6 oz x 1 $48.00

Pecan Halves, raw 5 lbs $30.00

Hulled sunflower seeds, raw 2.5 lbs $5.00

GSG Recipe collection: 12 step basic recipes
$2.50

GSG Recipe collection: Sprouted, crunchy snacks
$2.50

If you would like to order any of these items, please contact me by PM or e-mail to herffie(at)yahoo(dot)com, and I will send you my address and you can drop a check in the mail. I am not shipping; these are for pick up only in Mesa, AZ.

If you would like more information about the items offered, please read on!

Because of a FDA food regulation put into effect in September of 2007, there are virtually no truly raw almonds available in the market, even though almonds are still permitted to be labeled as “raw.” Because of this, one of the formerly most delicious and nutritious snack foods now cannot be sold without being pasteurized or irradiated, thus killing the enzymes and making them unable to be sprouted when soaked. The only place that I know of where you can currently obtain raw almonds at a decent price is from greensmoothiegirl.com. The Green Smoothie Girl (Robyn Openshaw) does a high nutrition foods group order once a year and almonds are the headline item.
She also sells a number of other foods which she recommends for good health. These are all sold in large bulk packages. A friend and I decided to put together this group order to make these products more accessible to others by breaking down the large packages into smaller sizes, combining shipping, and to make a little money to support our own “raw almond addiction”!
Robyn has 18 items for sale: almonds, organic almonds, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, VitaMineral Green drink mix, pecan halves, hulled sunflower seeds, agave, pumpkin seeds, cashew pieces, sesame seeds, chia seeds, flaxseed, dates, dried apricots, shredded coconut, walnuts, and raw honey (all nuts are raw except cashews). However, we are only selling the first six items above (in bold) because after shipping, we found the other prices on Azure Standard to be lower, and we only wanted to sell items that were a better or comparable price than we could find elsewhere. We are also offering copies of two of Robyn's recipe collections which use many of these foods and can help you start to use these food more often.

Information about all of these items and why they are so good for you can be found on greensmoothiegirl.com. We highly recommend reading through this and stocking up on the foods that you already use, or want to incorporate into your family's diet. If you have not heard of Azure Standard before, see azurestandard.com. If you are interested in a larger order on any of the products (100 lbs. of almonds or another large order that would not have to be broken up), contact me about a discounted price.

Returned checks will be charged a $25 fee (that is what my bank will charge me).
And please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who may be intersted. Thanks!
Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Mesa, AZ
Keywords: raw, almonds, nuts, vitamineral green, greensmoothiegirl, pecans, olive oil