The_poos.jpg

Seller Details

Room for retired LDS woman.
Quantity Views Date Posted
1 167 Sat December 8, 2018
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$200.00 None Excellent
Description:

I am seeking a retired or disabled LDS woman who would like to trade companionship for room. I am disabled, but able to take care of myself.  My familly wishes to have someone come and live with my husband and I so that I can have a companion during the day. Room and utilizites will be free, but would need to contribute food and help with general cleaning. Also, she would need to be able to dirve me to appointments when necessary, drivng my car..

We can cook, visit, go out for lunch, watch movies. I have a fully functioinal Mittleiter garden available, if interested in gardening. We have 4 standard poodles at home, who take themselves outside on their own. I have two Morkie (little) dogs who need to be walked. There is a room with a bathroom that is shared. We celebrate Christmas Eve holiday with my family, but all other holidays (including christmas) is open for her to have her own family come over and celebrate.

Please contact me for specifics.(801) 926-6210. 

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Hooper, Utah
Keywords: helper companion housing free garden LDS Woman